Reach new heights as you get active and get healthy in a safe, fun and family friendly environment. Choose one of our awesome experiences from climbing 10 meter challenge walls, burning off energy on our game wall or immersing yourself in our Virtual Reality Zone. Clip n Climb Phillip Island caters to the young and the young at heart.
BOOK YOUR TICKETS ONLINE AND SAVE $
Each climbing session is 1 hour in duration, starting on the hour. There is an additional 15 minutes safety briefing prior to your climb. For example, if your session starts at 1pm, please ensure you are in the facility and ready at 1pm for your safety briefing. Your safety briefing will start strictly at 1pm and takes 15 minutes. Your climb will start at 1:15pm and finish at 2:15pm.
Have you thought about upsizing your climbing experience?
Step out of your comfort zone and into the cocooned safety of one of our Virtual Reality Pods, your senses will be overwhelmed with these exhilarating out of this world experiences, so many to choose from where will you go next?
Looking for the perfect gift?
Buy them an awesome experience at Clip ‘n Climb Phillip Island.
- Once you purchase a gift card, you will need to complete the recipient’s name and details. A digital gift card will be sent to them via email. This email will contain a unique gift card code to use when they book online. The gift code is valid for one year from purchase date.
- It is not necessary that the recipients use the full amount of their Gift Card in one visit or transaction. Remaining balances are applied back to the gift card.
We also have Regular Climber Session Passes available for those people who can’t get enough of our walls . Please drop in or call us on 03 5952 6780 to purchase a Regular Climber Session Pass.
Private & Fundraising Events
Want to book out the entire venue? We can offer customised private events and can accommodate large groups.
Enquire about availability via email@example.com
- Free entry for spectators and supervisors (under 13 years must be accompanied by an adult 18 yrs +).
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes early to allow time for check-in process. Be aware that if you miss your safety briefing, you will not be permitted to climb in your booked session. Re-scheduling is subject to availability.
- Comfortable clothing. Running shoes/sports style shoes must be worn (closed toes). Strictly no boots.