- Clip ‘n Climb’s strict maintenance schedule and safety guidelines are followed by Clip ‘n Climb Phillip Island.
- All climbers (and supervising adults for children under 13 years) are required to attend the 15 minute safety briefing prior to climbing.
Our systems allow you to climb any of the challenges on your own and ensure you’ll always stay safe.
- Maximum weight limit is 130kg and minimum weight limit is 15kg (young climbers should ideally be at least 3-4 yrs old)
- Toddlers that are not climbing are not permitted to be in the climb arena for safety reasons.
- No food or drink is permitted in the climbing arena.
- Sports style shoes/runners must be worn (closed toes). We have hire shoes if you forget yours.
- Climbers must have their harness checked by a staff member before they enter the climbing arena.
- Clip ‘n Climb Phillip Island is an alcohol free venue.
- We supply all the safety equipment (harness and belay system) No personal equipment or chalk permitted.
- Safety and Hygiene measures are strictly enforced for all staff and guests.
- If you are not a climbing guest or a climbing child’s parent/supervisor, you will not be permitted in the climbing arena.
We use the Trublue Auto belay system which meets the strictest international safety standards. The TRUBLUE™ Auto Belay is the only auto belay specifically designed for the climbing industry. These belays make it safe and easy to climb without a belay buddy.
Clip ‘n Climb Phillip Island also uses BelayMate, which is a high performance connection device that will enhance your climbing experience. An innovative and fool-proof safety mechanism that provides 100% safety for climbers when connected to an Auto Belay. BelayMate is a tamperproof device designed for easy and intuitive use by children and adults alike. The integral swivel eliminates twisting of the Auto Belay line and the BelayMate’s sequenced connector locking system means Auto Belay lines can no longer retract accidentally.
Every wall is equipped with BelayMate making it super safe and easy to climb. Absolutely no climbing experience is necessary.