- Guests aged 16 + (spectators & climbers) must be fully vaccinated. You will be required to show your check in with vaccination details upon entry. Children under 16yrs do not need to be vaccinated but must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult.
- At this stage, we are limited with patron numbers in the venue so please keep spectators in your group to a minimum or better yet – climb with your kids!
- Please do not visit us if you are unwell.
- As with our employees, we ask that all our guests wash their hands regularly prior, during and after visiting us.
- Plenty of hand sanitiser stations will be available at reception, cafe, VR area and on the climbing arena. We ask that every climbers sanitise their hands prior to each climb.
- We have enhanced our already strict cleaning schedules and measures throughout the facility.
- Face masks for 12 yrs plus are required in the venue.
Please make sure you have booked your session online. This will ensure your session is secured. If your child is under 13 yrs, you will be required to assist and supervise your child in the climbing arena. If you are not a climbing guest or a climbing child’s parent/supervisor, you will not be permitted in the climb arena.
Thank you for your support and we can’t wait to see all those smiling faces up our walls! Let’s keep climbing FUN and SAFE.