During school terms we are open Friday, Saturday, Sunday. During school holidays we will be open 7 days a week.
Please make sure you have booked your session online. This will ensure your session is secured. Due to capacity restrictions, only ONE supervising parent/guardian (non-climber) in each session. If your child is under 13 yrs, you will be required to assist and supervise your child in the climbing arena.
- Please do not visit us if you are unwell.
- As per Victorian guidelines, face masks will be mandatory in our facility. Children under 12yrs are not required to wear a mask. Climbers do not need to wear a mask while they are climbing, however they are required to wear it during the safety briefing and when finishing their climb session and exiting the climb arena.
- As with our employees, we ask that all our guests wash their hands regularly prior, during and after visiting us.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times in the facility.
- Contactless payments are preferred.
- Plenty of hand sanitiser stations will be available at reception, cafe, VR area and on the climbing arena. We ask that every climbers sanitise their hands prior to each climb.
- We have enhanced our already strict cleaning schedules and measures throughout the facility.
- At this stage, birthday parties and functions will not be offered. We will keep you updated.
- Those who hold regular climbers passes, please call us to book your session time.
Thank you for your support and we can’t wait to see all those smiling faces up our walls! Let’s keep climbing FUN and SAFE.