We’re back! Time to get your climb on. We have missed you all and are looking forward to welcoming you back to our awesome facility from 26th June 2020.
Sessions times will be as follows: 10am, 11:30am, 1pm, 2:30pm and 4pm. During school holidays we will be open 7 days a week.
Please make sure you have booked your session online. This will ensure your session is secured as we have limited capacity. Due to capacity restrictions, only ONE supervising parent/guardian (non-climber) in each session. There is a $5 supervisor fee that can be purchased online with your climbing tickets. If your child is under 13 yrs (and you are not climbing) you will be required to assist and supervise your child in the climbing arena and you will be required to purchase a supervisor ticket. If you are climbing with your child, please purchase a climb session ticket (no supervisor ticket will be required).
- Sessions will be 45 minutes to allow extra cleaning time between sessions.
- Please do not visit us if you are unwell.
- As with our employees, we ask that all our guests wash their hands regularly prior, during and after visiting us.
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times in the facility.
- Contactless payments are preferred.
- Plenty of hand sanitiser stations will be available at reception, cafe, VR area and on the climb arena.
- We have enhanced our already strict cleaning schedules and measures throughout the facility.
- At this stage, birthday parties and functions will not be offered. We will keep you updated.
- Those who hold regular climbers passes, please call us to book your session time.
Thank you for your support and we can’t wait to see all those smiling faces up our walls! Let’s keep climbing FUN and SAFE.